DG IMPIANTI INDUSTRIALI S.p.A., manages its activities with the aim to provide continuously improvements of Customer satisfaction, of Environment and of workers’ Health and Safety. Internal DG IMPIANTI INDUSTRIALI S.p.A regulations fix guidelines in terms of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment as follows:
- » DG IMPIANTI INDUSTRIALI S.p.A. is committed to operate in respect of applicable codes and standards for Health, Safety and Environment as well as to search continuous improvement of its performances to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all our employees, our Customers and of any other persons that may be affected by the Company’s activities.
- » DG IMPIANTI INDUSTRIALI S.p.A is committed to provide competitive technical services related to its various fields of expertise, namely Design, Engineering, Consultancy, Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning, Start-up, Operation & Maintenance.
- » DG IMPIANTI INDUSTRIALI S.p.A continually improves the effectiveness of the quality management system (QMS) and sets quality objectives and work plans. Moreover, DG is committed to upgrade the capabilities of its technical and administrative staff through formal training and continuous technical quality awareness.
- » Plant, structures and machinery shall be designed so as not to affect health and safety and new processes shall be developed in accordance with this policy.
- » DG IMPIANTI INDUSTRIALI S.p.A. will always select and propose to its Customers the use of products or material that allow to reduce as much as possible the environmental impact during production, operations or decommissioning.
Furthermore, DG IMPIANTI INDUSTRIALI S.p.A., for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment is committed:
- » to understand Customer’s exigencies and to evaluate Customer satisfaction as the reference criteria to be used to produce products and services;
- » to promote in its activities the use of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems according to national and international standards and to assure the respect of Company’s Policy.
DG IMPIANTI INDUSTRIALI S.p.A management is committed to introduce its staff to its QHSE policy and systems. It is the responsibility of the staff, however, to familiarize themselves and comply with the policies and procedures of the quality system adopted. We strive to be leading in QHSE to meet the following objectives:
- » Zero incidents and zero harm to communities in which we do business;
- » Safe, secure and healthy working conditions for all our people and all that work with us:
- » Supplying safe, compliant and environmentally responsible products and services;
- » Prevention of pollution to the environment;
- » Responsible use of natural resources;
- » Research, development and promotion of technologies, products and services that are sustainable with regard to QHSE;
- » Satisfy customer needs and expectations.
The CEO is responsible for implementation and diffusion of the QHSE Management System, delegating the Quality & HSE Manager to development, maintenance and monitoring thereof.
The Integrated Management System is the tool utilized to achieve the mentioned targets and it is in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 29001:2011 Quality Standards, OHSAS 18001:2007 Health and Safety Standard and ISO14001:2004 Environment Standard.